Key ChallengesThe key requirement was to build an intellectual and reliable team that can provide 2nd and 3rd line support with a high quality service.
Goals and objectives
- To develop a centralized and flexible IT infrastructure management with a competitive cost
- Decrease IT TCO (total cost of ownership)
Implemented our solution
- Highly experienced team
The support team consists of more than 20 engineers with a broad range of skills and a minimum of four-year degree study in computer systems or information technology engineering. Team provides support 9 hours per day on a Monday to Friday basis (9×5).
- Excellent service with a best price
Remote support of over 10,000 workstations in 46 customer locations and over 100 own retail and wholesale sites.
- Continuous service improvements
The team carefully proposes, develops and implements service improvements to ensure existing systems and processes run more efficiently.
Products and technologies
- Symantec Altiris
- Symantec Endpoint protection
- Symantec PGP
- Own Customer toolsets
The Customer is the client of Fujitsu Group, with ICL Services (ICL Group company) providing services to it
- Full compliance with Service Level Agreement
- Dedicated technical, bid support and resources to help to liaise with the customer and support service design
- Availability and flexibility of resources
- Cost competitiveness
- Change management process implementation
- Centralized configuration management solution implementation
- Participation in the service catalogue development for the internal IT department
- Participation in migration of some IT services to the cloud (Office 365+)
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Head of Service Delivery