Due to the financial crisis consequences and a severe IT budget cut, the company has made a decision to find a new partner to implement their IT outsourcing strategy.
The most important requirements were:
- Ability to provide the 24/7 infrastructure reliably for this industrial company;
- Architecture solutions and service levels must support all business requirements, applications and processes to the highest standards.
Goals and objectives
- The main goal was to build a reliable and effective team, which provides 2nd and 3rd lines technical support according to the customer requirements.
Implemented our solution
- A team of 9 engineers was created and trained for the 2nd line support of End user services.
- This team was equipped with the Knowledge to provide a Managed Storage service.
- Following customer discussions the change management process was reworked, the process and procedures were all documented, Additionally a change management team was created and trained to manage the change management process.
Products and technologies
- End User services:
- Windows XP,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 7.
- Managed Storage Service: NetAPP.
- Backup and Restore service:
- NetAPP Snapshot,
- NetAPP SnapVault,
- NetAPP SnapMirror.
- Workplace Application lifecycle management services:
The Customer is the client of Fujitsu Group, with ICL Services (ICL Group company) providing services to it
- The team provides all levels of technical support, proactively works to discover on-going and planned infrastructure changes to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Full compliance with the customer business processes and requirements.
- Resources availability and flexibility.
- Competitive service costs.
- Continuous service improvement.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Head of Service Delivery