Key ChallengesThe key requirement from the Customer was to reduce the cost of the IT infrastructure support via standardization and automation.
Goals and objectives
- The customer expects from the Service provider not only support and management of traditional IT infrastructure elements (servers, network, databases, storage systems, etc.), but also 2nd line support for critical business applications and various data transfer systems between company divisions in different locations and maintenance of a wide range of customer internally developed tools and scripts
- Decrease IT TCO
Implemented our solution
- Highly experienced team
The supporting team consists of more than 20 engineers with a broad range of skills and a minimum of four-year degree study in computer systems or information technology engineering.
- Continuous service improvements
The team carefully proposes, develops and implements service improvements to ensure existing systems and processes run more efficiently.
Products and technologies
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- RHEL 4, 5, 6
- AIX 5.x, 6.x
- RDBMS Oracle 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- RDBMS MS SQL 2005/2008
- Cisco switches and routers
- Fortigate firewalls
- Qualys scan system
- NetVault backup system
- VMWare ESX 3.x, 4.x
The Customer is the client of Fujitsu Group, with ICL Services (ICL Group company) providing services to it
- Full compliance with Service Level Agreement
- Dedicated technical, bid support and resources to help to liaise with the customer and support service designs
- Availability and flexibility of resources
- During the contract the incident and change management processes were established
- Event management and the process of IT infrastructure monitoring was optimized
- Cost Competitiveness
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Head of Service Delivery