What is social responsibility for ICL Services?
Being one of the leaders in its market segment, the company provides a significant contribution to social and environmental welfare of society and adheres to the principles defined by the international standard ISO 26000
The company's principles towards Corporate Social Responsibility
In accordance with the company’s priorities in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, it focuses on the following components of Corporate Social Responsibility (in compliance with ISO 26000):
Social Report 2020
Social Report 2019
Social Report 2018
Social Report 2017
Social Report 2016
Social Report 2015
Promoting economic development in the regions where the company operates
The company provides high-quality, technologically advanced IT services based on accumulated knowledge and experience, opens new business opportunities for its customers. The Company annually generates more than 250 jobs; the growth of export earnings has increased by 6.5 times over the last 5 years.
Providing quality services and products
The company efficiently uses the customer feedback system (CSAT). ICL Services provides information security of services, which is annually confirmed by an independent audit of compliance with ISO 27001.
ICL Services continuously improves the quality of IT services based on implemented Lean technologies.
Investing in human capital
- ICL Services focuses on the continuous development and maintenance of human resources.
- 95% of employees complete internal training annually.
- 52 employees participated in the training program for managerial candidate pool, 28 of them currently hold management positions.
- The Employee of the Year contest held annually is an example of effective non-financial recognition of workers.
- The CSat-StarTeam professional competition held quarterly encourages employees to improve continuously the quality of services provided.
- Each employee receives a quarterly reimbursement of the cost of sports activities.
- The company organizes and supports such activities by renting playgrounds for football, volleyball, basketball and even cyber sport.
Responsible corporate behavior
It creates a corporate culture that promotes compliance of employees and senior officials with ethical norms and rules stipulated by the Code and internal policies regarding anti-corruption activities, possible violation of human rights, discrimination, development of communication, ensuring effective interaction with parties concerned. The company encourages innovation and personal development, as well as the desire of employees to contribute to the improvement of society through their work. The company has implemented confidential procedures that can be used to notify about possible or past violations, as well as transparent procedures of their investigation and disciplinary responsibility.
- Code of the Company
- Area-specific policy of service provision
- Verdant activity program up to 2016
- Corporate social responsibility policy
- Anti-corruption policy
- Policy on organizational changes
- Clear desk and clear screen policy
Charity and sponsorship
The company participates in charitable and volunteer programs in support of children and social institutions (including orphanages, hospitals), supports social projects and initiatives, charitable organizations and foundations, etc. It collects gifts for children with disabilities, organizes charity fairs, and participates in the national program “Million in Pocket Change”. Over the year, the company takes part in more than 40 charity events.
Minimizing the negative impact on the environment
The Company has created Green Team – a group of socially active employees from various units. The Team is implementing a program intended to achieve social and ecological targets of the Company:
Why is it important to us?
We aim to be the leading Company in all fields, even regarding environmental issues and solving social problems! We help our employees fulfill their wish to make this world better.
Reducing harmful effect on the environment
Effective use and saving of energy and other resources
Uniting employees in solving the society's problems
Supporting volunteers during social events
- We implement solutions in our offices aimed at reducing the cost of electrical energy, water and heat
- We remove garbage from the public recreation zones
- We plant trees
- We collect garbage separately (e.g., we dispose batteries properly)
- We train our employees how to effectively use power resources at home and at work
- We have implemented Carsharing service
- We are implementing efficient power consumption plans for the equipment (workstations, servers etc.)
- We hold charity events
- We create environment management system (ISO 14001)
As an official partner of the forum, ICL Services will introduce its unique approach to migrating custom applications to Linux at the…
ICL Services system architect Natalia Efimtseva explains what circumstances are holding businesses back from moving to the cloud and how they can be…
ICL Services system architect Renat Kareev talks about backup technologies and the prospects of this…
As part of their strategic partnership, ICL Services and Softline hosted a webinar dedicated to the Russian workplace management system,…
This corporate alliance will offer joint technical support services for both international and domestic…
By leveraging PIX Robotics' advanced practices in business analytics, ICL Services will integrate the PIX BI product into the digital infrastructures of their…
The companies are planning to introduce projects for the implementation and support of TURBO systems within the digital framework of ICL Services'…
Together, the companies will strive to offer their clients services that adhere to the highest international business…
ICL Services offers a free expert evaluation to help them select the right IT process automation systems that fit their unique needs and budget.…
In the IT in Retail segment, ICL Services' Head System Administrator, Ruslan Fedorov, will showcase the company's new approach to managing the IT infrastructure…