Advantages of work in ICL Services
We value your work
- During the entire history of the company, we have never delayed or reduced salaries!
- Payments 2 times a month
- Premiums and bonuses
- Up to 150,000 rubles per year — compensation for mortgage interest
- Up to 100,000 rubles per year — interest-free loan
- 50% of salary — vacation bonus
- The annual bonus according to the results of the company for the year (“13th month salary”)
- Bonuses: for personal achievements, for the proposal and implementation of improvements, for recommendations, for attracting a customer, for mentoring, for participating in corporate programs and projects
- Up to 30% — discounts for our employees at 20+ partner companies
- Up to 9,200 rubles per year — compensation for fitness
- 12 childcare days for working mothers (1 day per month)
- 3 days of marriage leave
- 40 clinics and 11 dentistries under the Voluntary Health Insurance program
- 100% of salary — payment in case of significant events
- Up to 3,000 rubles per quarter — meal allowance (depending on the office)
- Incentive programs and contests with prizes for ambitious employees (for example, Club of media experts, Community of volunteers)
Medical station at the office
Annual medical examinations
Free vaccination and annual fluorography examination
Paid sick leave
We comply with the law
Voluntary health insurance in 40 clinics and 11 dentistries
Hospitalization (including emergency hospitalization throughout Russia)
Doctor house call under VHI
The best place for work… And not only
- Many technologically equipped meeting rooms
- Modern comfortable classrooms
- Canteens and meal rooms in offices
- Car and bike parking lots for every office
- ATMs in all offices
- Our headquarters is located in a green, quiet area near the village of Usady. It is a 10 minutes drive from Kazan or a 20 minutes walk from the Prospekt Pobedy metro station.
- Free corporate buses transport employees to and from work. An electric train stops right outside the office and goes to the city center. There are also commuter buses.
- We also have offices: in the Kazan IT technology park; in Kazan on the Siberian Tract; in Moscow, in a new business center located 600 meters from the Kaluzhskaya metro station; in Voronezh, in a convenient location on the Rabochiy Prospekt; in Saint Petersburg; in Vladivostok. Each office has its own style, but they are all comfortable for work.
- Xbox consoles, board games, activity rooms
- Movie screenings in the English language
- Regular company events (80+ per year)
- Video game tournaments
- 2 displays for each developer
- Modern equipment for solving work tasks
- Everything you need for office comfort — from mugs to cozy blankets
- Opportunities for remote work
- We help orphanages, schools, nursing homes, animal shelters
- We plant trees and shrubs in the city, clean recreational areas from rubbish
- We dispose of batteries safely and sort plastic in our offices
- We support social initiatives of employees — we participate in marathons, bike rides; play basketball, volleyball, table tennis and more!
- We pay special attention to mental health — we hold yoga classes, lectures on stress management, art therapy workshops in the office and learn to paint eco-bags
- Up to 9200 rubles per year — compensation for fitness
- 3 rented sports grounds
- 3 corporate soccer teams, volleyball and basketball teams
- Corporate run club
- Corporate teams for various sports events (marathons, half marathons, Race of Heroes, Become Human)
- Sports competitions inside and outside the company
- Corporate discounts in fitness clubs
What awaits a newcomer?
To help a new employee to quickly settle in the company, they are assigned a buddy (a comrade, a pal) chosen from among experienced staff. And the newcomer is expected to get acquainted with top management, undergo training courses and follow a detailed adaptation plan with tips for every day.
Nuriakhmetova Dilyara — best buddy of the Year
Hi, I’m your buddy!
I’m your go-to person from the first day of your work at ICL Services.
I’ll be with you during the first three months. I will introduce you to the company, answer all your questions and explain the subtleties of our office life.”
By the way, you’ll get a small welcome gift from the company on the first working day!
By the way, a nice welcome gift from the company is awaiting you on your first working day
Your training and development
is our task
To be the best in our field, we must constantly develop. For this reason, the company pays for training and certification of employees in full.
When planning training, not only the project need is taken into account, but also the professional interests of the employee.
- 95 % of employees undergo internal training
- 84 % of employees pass certification exams annually
- 200 of “external” technical courses per year
- 70 % of employees undergo external training annually
- 50 + of training providers
- Full-time and distance learning of various IT technologies and standards: Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Citrix, Linux, VmWare, EMC, IBM, Red Hat, ITIL, Prince2, CA Technologies, Oracle Solaris
- Courses of leading Russian providers aimed at developing soft skills.
- Full-time and online learning of English and German
- Individual development of language competencies
- Professional language trainers
- Oral communication classes and communications with native speakers
- Individual support, consultation and support of employees
Managerial personnel pool
The program for the development of managerial competencies according to an individual plan opens up new career opportunities. Based on the results of the training, the employee may receive priority in the promotion to management positions.
We will gladly help you to move
IT TURNED OUT THAT WINTERS IN KAZAN ARE ONLY SLIGHTLY WARMER THAN IN SIBERIA... BUT THIS IS MY ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT FROM MOVING IN KAZAN!Learn the history of the move
NIKOLAY BUTRIMOVICHSenior Business Assurance Consultant
IT TURNED OUT THAT WINTERS IN KAZAN ARE ONLY SLIGHTLY WARMER THAN IN SIBERIA... BUT THIS IS MY ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT FROM MOVING IN KAZAN!
From the earliest days at the company I plunged into a dynamic working environment of professionals. I was immediately assigned with my personal Buddy, whom I could ask any questions encountered in adapting.
The company has a support program for employees from other cities. I lived in a corporate apartment for the first 3 months. I got keys to the apartment a few hours after my arrival in Kazan together with the advice on how to get to work from there. Employees from other cities were given a tour a few weeks after it. I was delighted with the city in which I now live.
Now I live in a cottage community IT Village (Usady), where the employees get temporary comfortable accommodation for up to one year.
I really like my job, I work in a great team, I made new friends and I am sure that a lot of positive discoveries are in store for me!
See you in Kazan!:)
If you are ready to join our team, the distance does not matter: we’ll help you move to Kazan, find lodging and get acquainted with the city.
- Providing assistance with official residential registration in Kazan.
- Creative pedestrian, bus and cycle tours around Kazan for non-resident employees.
- 2 months of living in a corporate apartment rent-free or a one-time relocation allowance
- 6 corporate apartments for nonresident employees
- 200 + employees moved to Kazan from Norway, Austria, Belarus, as well as from St. Petersburg, Omsk, Krasnoyarsk, Yakutsk and other cities of Russia