It was vital for customer that parther had capabilities and skills to perform a smooth service transition and provide excellend and qualified service, and adhere to/improve service levels.
Goals and objectives
- Continuous search for service improvement as part of the IT strategy
- Continuous search for service cost reduction as part of the IT strategy
- Need to outsourse routine infrastructure operations in order to free own engineering resources for strategic IT projects
Implemented our solution
- ICL Services team consists of engineers with the broad range of experience.
- The team supports Unix, Linux, Wintel servers, RDBMS solutions based on MS SQL Server, Messaging and Collaboration (Microsoft Lync 2013) and provides 24×7 support for both monitoring and operating levels to fulfill high availability requirements of Customer.
Products and technologies
- MS Windows Server
- Linux, RedHat, UnixWare, Solaris
- MS SQL Server
- CA Unicenter NSM
- MS SCOM
- Symantec NetBackup
- Microsoft Lync 2013
- CA ARCserve Backup
- Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop
The Customer is the client of Fujitsu Group, with ICL Services (ICL Group company) providing services to it
- ICL Services provides high quality support, design and implementation services to Customer
- The team demonstrates high quality of technical support, implementation, technical ownership and consultancy skills
- Benefits: full compliance with Service Level Agreement, high motivation of staff, availability and flexibility of resources, continuous improvement
- Over 100 innovations with automation of support functions have been implemented during project life
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Head of Service Delivery