Скоро материал придет на указанную электронную почту. Также подписывайте на нас в Facebook
Final stage of the software rationalization project
ICL Services completes the software rationalization project (software asset management) in 11 European locations of one of the five largest tire manufacturers in the world. This project involved remote and local data collection on the customer’s IT infrastructure, including:
- data centers (data storage systems, databases, network, servers)
- workstations (number of users and computers, their classification, binding of users to computers, operating systems, software)
- industrial equipment controlling computers (collection of data on operating systems and software)
More than 2200 computers and 129 000 software units were inventoried from July to October 2014. ICL Services experts visited 9 locations of our client in France, Hungary, Spain and Poland in September and October.
Based on the information collected we developed a proposal to rationalize user software, which included software standardization, reduction of support and license optimization costs.
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (remote inventory)
- Microsoft PSInfo (automated inventory)
- big data processing technology
Besides, ICL Services experts conducted a series of interviews with the customer’s IT department employees in order to obtain additional data. At this point the project is completed and the final report has been submitted to the customer.
Contact Press ServicePhone +7 (843) 567-15-88
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up with our latest news
Задать вопрос эксперту
Ваша заявка отправлена. Мы свяжемся с вами в ближайшее время