- Prompt creation of a new network of postal terminals with their further service;
- A set of turnkey services from a single contractor that could guarantee the necessary network devel-opment pace;
- Work on bugs with the ICL team in relation to the problematic locations that may have been encountered at the start of the project.
Implemented our solution
The project was launched in October 2020, and the first step for the ICL Services team was to conduct comprehensive preliminary inspections of the Customer's locations for compliance with the conditions of postal terminals installation.
After successful inspections, the team began to implement the Customer's idea through the organization of turnkey services, carrying out trunk and intracity delivery of postal terminals, as well as their installation, configuration, and commissioning.
As part of the project, the team repeatedly carried out one-time project work at the locations, such as installing sockets for postal terminals, improving cellular network signal reception, as well as helping the Customer to popularize the brand, participating in the creation of commercials and branding of the entrance to the premises with postal terminals.
In addition, ICL on a regular basis:
- helps the Customer with the selection of more suitable locations for installing postal terminals, by conducting inspection visits and "pre-checks" of locations immediately prior to delivery;
- works to improve the services we provide. In the summer of 2022, a direct integration of Customer's ITSM with ITSM Snaryad was developed, which, on the one hand, reduced the response time to requests and, on the other hand, significantly reduced the number of repeated visits to postal terminals, as the probability of duplicate requests was lowered;
- regularly helps the Customer to check the locations where the postal terminals are installed for compliance with strict requirements, which allows to preventively eliminate violations, or to move the postal terminal to a more suitable location for visitors.
As part of the service, ICL engineers not only monitor the Customer's equipment installed in the post office but also monitor and repair damage to the cabinet or attachments.
ICL's TAC (Technical Assistance Center) engineers constantly perform in-depth analysis of complex cases together with the Customer's IT colleagues.At the moment, every month, our engineers make more than 2,000 visits to Customer locations for incident support, scheduled preventive maintenance of post offices, regular inspections of the locations, and new installations.
- In less than 1.5 years, there were installed more than 6,100 postal terminals in 110 cities across Russia from Kaliningrad to Irkutsk;
- ICL successfully met the extremely strict SLA for speed of logistics and in-stallation, laid down by the Customer: instead of the planned 5 days for installa-tion and maintenance of one postal terminal it took 3 days;
- Active participation of ICL in checking the quality of locations increases the availability of postal termi-nals for users of the Cus-tomer, thereby making co-operation as mutually ben-eficial as possible;
- Thanks to the turnkey organi-zation of services, the Cus-tomer's team was able to focus on the development of the re-maining elements of the busi-ness, related to the final deliv-ery.