The client is engaged in developing information systems as part of the digital development process in the Republic of Tatarstan.
Maintains a variety of systems. Among them: the "Gosuslugi" portal, the "People's Control" system, the "People's Patrol" system, the "School Eco Patrol" mobile application, superservices ("My Subsidies", "I am a student", "Care", "I am Building") and information systems.
The Client's systems cover the whole republic; it registers a large number of requests both from residents of the Republic of Tatarstan registered on the "Gosuslugi" portal and other Client systems, as well as from employees from different departments who are also a part of such systems.
Initially, the client's contact center was being outsourced. Every year a tender was held and some IT-company was chosen to maintain it. At the end of the contract period with the current vendor, the Client launched a new tender, which was won by ICL Services. Launching the contact center without losing the quality and efficiency of services within a very short span of time was an important aspect. The ICL Services team pulled it off and the project was up and running within 1 week.The ICL Services team had to build the contact center from scratch and provide technical and information support. It is important for the end users that the process of changing the company that maintains the contact center goes unnoticed.
- Creating a contact center to han-dle incoming calls received through the Client's systems and services, doctor's appointments, school, time and place reserva-tions for weddings, various al-lowances, payment of utility bills, traffic fines, etc.
Implemented our solution
The ICL Services team created a system to handle incoming user requests that are received via phone (30 lines) and email. The contact center receives the following requests:
- Signing up for a waiting list for state and municipal services.
- Getting answers to questions related to the system's activities.
In a very short time (within 1 week) the staff of 30 operators was recruited and trained. During this time, all processes for receiving calls were also set up, including telephony and software.
ICL Services has formed a team of experts.
As a result, the contact center began its operation on schedule — January 1, 2022. ICL Services continues to work with the Main Control Department and now monitors the quality of services and provides reports on the work of the contact center every week and quarter.
- Quick start of the project: the tender was won on December 23, 2021, and the contact center started operating on January 1, 2022.
- From January 2022 to the present day: 61,000 calls were pro-cessed; 3,500 written requests were received; 114,000 applications were processed; 33,000 comments were processed.
- The customer satisfaction index is 10 out of 10 in the first quarter.