More than two million people in the Republic of Tatarstan use the Gosuslugi portal and other state information systems every day. Any and all of them might at any point get questions about the work of these digital services, which requires high-quality consulting support.In addition, queries submitted by the local residents to the People's Control and People's Inspector government information services need a preliminary expert evaluation.
The organization entrusted these important tasks to ICL Services.
- Provide high-quality reference and consulting support to users in compliance with service standards and algorithms.
- Introduce query moderation.
- Update knowledge bases.
Implemented our solution
- At the start of the project, ICL Services specialists deployed in-house automation solutions, in several phases.
- First of all, we developed a speech analysis system for incoming calls, which operates in a streaming mode and allows for recognizing and analyzing operator and user speech for better service quality.
- The ICL Services team also added an autoresponder, which let us record users' calls in our CRM without involving the operator, thus reducing the number of "lost" calls.
- An automatic incident handler detector was enabled as well. One of the contact center's tasks is the correct, prompt distribution of incidents recorded by operators among the designated incident owners on the Customer's side.
Thanks to all of the above, in just 14 days, ICL Services experts:
- assembled an operator pool of more than 30 people;
- provided a team of managers and administrators;
- trained employees in more than 38 services and got them certified by the Customer, which allowed these new operators to start working on the line.
- 100% KPI achievement, plus the highest possible C-SAT score for the project results: 10 out of 10 points.
- The level of user satisfaction with the portal services increased from 60% to 99% over the course of 2022.
- Throughout the year, we received more than 30 messages of gratitude from users, including those addressed to Tatarstan's top officials.
- 85% of issues are resolved at the 1st line level.
- The service was deployed within minimal deadlines, despite a change of contractor, without detriment to accessibility or quality, ensuring zero negative impact on the portal users' end.