Kelly Services is the major international company with multiple offices where each regional division had the concluded local contracts with the service providers. It has resulted in considerable differences between their sets of services and service prices. Therefore, the arrangement of work on the planning of the company’s expenses in this direction has become more complicated. The customer’s company has faced the following tasks which need to be solved:
- The need for the support of printing service in all subdivisions in accordance with the uniform standards irrespective of an application location;
- The need for a decrease in the total cost of printing service in connection with the transfer onto the copy-by-copy payment system;
- The arrangement of consumables (paper, toner, office appliances spare parts) supply with the purpose to provide the uninterrupted printing service operation;
- The maintenance with the purpose to prevent the equipment failures and the reservation of the necessary consumables;
- The arrangement of the statistic data obtainment and expenditure forecasting.
Goals and objectives
- The provision of prompt reaction to the incidents and quick problem solving
- Standardization of the work processes and the higher efficiency of the printing service
- A decrease in the expenses on the provision of uninterrupted service operation
- Qualitative service in compliance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Carrying out of maintenance with the purpose to prevent the equipment failures and the reservation of the necessary consumables
Implemented our solution
- After a careful selection of printing service supplier, the Customer chose ICL Services. The experts of ICL Services had researched the needs of the Customer and designed the optimal service model with a transparent service management structure.
- All equipment was handed over and the starting stock of consumables (cartridges and paper) was delivered to all offices of the customer at the initial stage of the project.
- When the equipment was transferred for maintenance to the experts of ICL Services the latter also assessed the technical condition of the appliances and conducted the complete appliances performance restoration where necessary. The experts of ICL Services currently support ~ 70 printers in 30 geographically distributed offices in 23 regions of Russia. They provide the multi-vendor support of printing equipment (about 40 models of 5 manufacturers) and also reserve the necessary consumables.
- The preventive maintenance includes taking of the meter readings of all appliances on the monthly basis and the printing of test sheets with the subsequent analysis of their compliance with the quality standards. The relative maintenance or repair tasks are generated if necessary.
- The Customer is provided with the monthly statistics of scope of printing performed split by each appliance for the purposes of expenditure planning and control. The calculation is based on the number of printed copies; therefore the customer pays only for the obtained scope of printing.
Products and technologies
- The experts of ICL Services are responsible for the service of HP, Kyocera, Ricoh, Samsung, and Canon printers and MFDs (about 40 different models).
- The consumables (paper and cartridges) are regularly delivered to the customer.
- Qualitative service in compliance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA = 98%, where the average time of reaction to an incident does not exceed 30 minutes, the deadline for a problem solving according to the contract is the next business day, and the customer is provided with replacement equipment for the period of a long repair).
- Unified printing service technical support service operating from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m. on business days; ~ 70 appliances are currently served in 30 geographically distributed offices in 23 regions of Russia.
- Office appliances preventive maintenance and diagnostics on the monthly basis with the purpose to detect any malfunctions and to carry out by-the-book maintenance procedure.
- Decrease in the printing expenses thanks to the optimal service model with a transparent service management structure where the calculation is based on the number of copies, therefore the customer pays only for the printed pages.
- Provision of replacement equipment in the case of a long repair.
- Possibility to forecast the printing expenses.
- Fewer work for the accounting department because the contract presupposes the post-payment for printing in all divisions to one supplier not more often than once a month.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Repair and maintenance of AWS