Until the beginning of the project the customer has never used IT outsourcing. After the merger, the company faced with the problem of heterogeneous technologies and IT management approaches in their departments.
That is why it was decided to give IT to outsourcing for the well-known and high-tech company, where the construction of IT will be based on the use of worldwide management standards.
The second reason was the decrease of IT expenses as a whole.
Goals and objectives
The main project goals was to provide the customer with IT service of the highest quality and standardize approaches to IT management based on the processes built on ITIL principles
Implemented our solution
- A team of 25 engineers was formed to operate the IT infrastructure and provide the second and third line support for the above mentioned services
- Supporting processes are organized in accordance with ITIL practices (incident and problem
- Cooperation was established with the service desk in Poland, support groups of data centers in the UK, field engineers in Belgium, business applications in India
Products and technologies
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle servers
- Fujitsu Flexframe virtualization
- VMWare ESX virtualization
- Solutions for data storage NetApp
- SCOM, SCCM
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
The Customer is the client of Fujitsu Group, with ICL Services (ICL Group company) providing services to it
- ICL Services team took on the maintenance of IT infrastructure built on the basis of the above technologies and located in data centers in London
- Our experts are now supporting the customer's users migration.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Head of Service Delivery