Скоро материал придет на указанную электронную почту. Также подписывайте на нас в Facebook
ICL Services completes the workstation migration project to Windows 7
ICL Services completes the workstation migration project for international manufacturer of materials for electronics and energy industries.
We have developed a solution for an automated migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 according to the following customer requirements:
- keep user data;
- provide compatibility with operated Enterprise Management System — CA ITCM;
- ensure the reliability of automation in a heterogeneous environment (XP images prepared for migration have different configurations).
The migration project was launched in 2014. ICL Services experts:
- tested the most important for the customer applications for compatibility with the new platform;
- according to the customer requirements developed a Windows 7 image and group policies to support Windows 7;
- provided an automated migration of user profiles to Windows 7 using Microsoft USMT and automation scripts.
By now the migration process is completed for 30% of workstations and the customer was provided with detailed project documentation. The remained work, according to the terms of the contract, will be performed on the other side.
Contact Press ServicePhone +7 (843) 567-15-88
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up with our latest news