Скоро материал придет на указанную электронную почту. Также подписывайте на нас в Facebook
ICL Services and Softline talk about import substitution of user infrastructures
Colibri-ARM, a product developed by ICL Services, makes it possible to deploy and update operating systems and corporate applications using automated tools, without scripting. It works equally well in infrastructures with varying numbers of IT assets (with plans to cover from 500 to over 10,000 units).
At the webinar, ICL Services experts — Dmitry Ignatyev, Head of Workplace Infrastructure, and Ilnur Ibragimov, Lead System Architect — discussed the following topics:
1) How Colibri-ARM manages workstations in mixed infrastructures with coexisting Windows and Linux devices.
2) How Colibri-ARM can integrate and effectively enhance infrastructures that have already started import substitution, incorporating products like ALD PRO, Astra Linux, Alt Workstation, and RedOS.
3) How to use Colibri-ARM to obtain a snapshot of your PC park information.
4) How to deploy applications and operating systems and fine-tune deployments, which will be particularly beneficial for companies with a branch network.
5) How to use Colibri-ARM for reducing the labor costs of routine workplace infrastructure maintenance tasks without losing control over the infrastructure during the transition stage of import substitution.
You can view the webinar by clicking here.
The Colibri-ARM product is available for free testing to state corporations and businesses with a minimum of 500 users. You can join the solution's pilot test after registering here.