Скоро материал придет на указанную электронную почту. Также подписывайте на нас в Facebook
Create a cloud solution based on openstack
The white paper on a complex solution used to create a cloud based on OpenStack platform prepared by an expert from ICL Services — one of the few Red Hat Certified Architects of Level VII in Russia — is your opportunity to find unique information on OpenStack in the form of answers to 12 key questions:
- What is OpenStack?
- What are its advantages?
- What is the difference between the OpenStack cloud concept and traditional architecture?
- What is the difference between cloud and traditional infrastructure approaches?
- When should I consider the implementation of OpenStack?
- What OpenStack distribution should I choose?
- Can I use a free version of OpenStack?
- Are there commercial OpenStack distributions?
- What competences do I need to implement and support OpenStack?
- I need OpenStack. What’s next?
- I want more than a standard OpenStack. What should I do?
- I already have both VMware vSphere and OpenStack, where do I go from here?
Some indisputable advantages of an ICL Services-developed complex cloud solution based on OpenStack platform include:
- Reduction of licensing costs (if free product versions are used) down to 0
- Reduction of cloud construction time by up to 80%
- Reduction of risks by up to 70%
- Reduction of time required to deploy servers down to 5 minutes
- 24/7/365 support