ICL specialists have been serving Tatenergosbyt JSC since 2013. The company is a default supplier of electricity in Tatarstan. It provides power to 2,510,000 individuals and 180,000 legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. Since 2019, Tatenergosbyt has been acting both as a default electricity supplier of the Republic of Tatarstan and a settlement centre. Over the years, ICL has implemented a comprehensive customer interaction system that consists of the following components: contact centre telephony, a CRM system, personal accounts for individuals and legal entities, a mobile application for individuals and legal entities, an information terminal and an electronic archive. ICL Services continues to maintain these systems and provide IT support to users.In 2012, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation issued Decree No. 442, which regulates the work of default electricity suppliers. Tatenergosbyt was to provide the population with remote services via a contact centre and personal accounts. The company also needed a CRM system to collect and transmit data from new online services.
They also needed to automate the conclusion of contracts with customers, which was previously carried out manually in Excel tables.
- Improve the quality of user services by creating an information environment where customers will actively use new services, and employees will be able to quickly record all requests and keep track of them.
Implemented our solution
- At the start of the project, we also worked on expanding the contact centre and centralising the billing system.
We created a contact centre for a better customer experience. We introduced and integrated Avaya telephony.
We created personal accounts for individuals and legal entities and worked on their functionality. ICL Services specialists created personal accounts and added new functions, such as online payment and the history of housing and utility service payments and meter readings. We launched two mobile applications: for individuals and legal entities. The applications and personal accounts use the same backend solution, which reduces the time it takes to introduce changes.
We integrated the contact centre with the CRM system and set up analytics. The company's operators started using a single integrated system instead of three separate ones. In addition, we helped the customer to be more efficient when tracking client interactions with online services and calculating various metrics, like debtor statistics or the amount of receivables.
We launched ServiceDesk. ICL Services specialists register Tatenergosbyt employees' requests through the first line and resolve any incidents related to system integration through the second line. It takes an average of 15 minutes to respond to critical requests and four hours to solve them.
We have integrated the systems of Tatenergosbyt and Setevaya Kompaniya. Previously, the information coming from Setevaya Kompaniya was not regulated in any way and was submitted via different channels: e-mail, paper documents and telephone messages. It was also difficult to return the information in the form of an energy supply contract. Default suppliers usually do not integrate with other power supply market players, which makes this situation unique, meaning that IT solutions for it were created individually.
The ICL Services team arranged the work in the following way: information from Setevaya Kompaniya about utility connection requests is transferred to the customer's CRM and billing systems. The CRM approves the creation of an energy supply contract, which is then transferred to Setevaya Kompaniya.
Products and technologies
- MS SharePoint,
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
- IP-телефония на базе Avaya,
- ICL Services specialists have connected and integrated the new Utility Payments billing system and helped the customer to expand its online services and add new ones.
- The company now has a new remote communication channel in the form of mobile applications, which already have more than 45,000 registered users.
- In 2020, the company received 15,000 requests via personal accounts and 130,000 requests via the call centre. 100% of requests from all channels are stored in the CRM system and are available for analysis.
- In the same year, personal accounts were used to submit 30,000 power supply contract applications.
- The 455,000 personal account users can submit not only electricity, but also heat and water meter readings.
- Thanks to the integration of the CRM system with the contact centre, the employees can now use a single system instead of three separate ones.