Freelance.de is one of the leading Marketplace for German-speaking IT-freelancers, containing their CVs and portfolios, and a pool of projects relevant for IT-freelancers and IT-companies. The database of freelance.de contains about 102 thousand active IT-freelancers and IT-companies with proven resume and portfolio of completed projects.
The Customer has ca. 20 internal employees and is placed in CE Region, in Germany.
The Customer was not able independently to change the architecture of own infrastructure.
- current load was increased
- number of user was increased
- number of supported infrastructure elements (sites) was increased
Goals and objectives
- To reduce the cost for support of IT-infrastructure
- Change the IT-infrastructure in order to prepare for business expansion
- Prepare the IT-department for the planned changes
Implemented our solution
Created and established High Level Design (HLD) and Low Level Design (LLD) of the future IT-architecture, satisfying the Customer’s plan of business expansion. During the designing it was:
- took into account the client’s particular business processes, growth forecast and the capacity requirements
- designed a modern system of load balancing of requests to meet the requirements for performance and safety
- designed the server virtualization and horizontal scalability of the IT-infrastructure
- on the Customer’s request only open source solutions were used
Products and technologies
- OS Debian Linux
- Web-server Nginx
- Virtualization by libvirt, Hypervisor QEMU/KVM
- DBs on MariaDB, Galera Cluster, redis
- postfix, dovecot
- iptables, SELinux
- Load balancer HAproxy
- DNS server bind
- Storage Area Network on GlusterFS
- IT Architecture satisfying requirements to process Credit-Card payments
- Design of a new IT-infrastructure ready for implementation
- Recommendations for optimizing infrastructure support costs
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Head of Service Delivery