- up to 25% infrastructure performance gain as compared to traditional workplace solutions
- 10% to 40% reduction in costs for workplace infrastructure (depending on technical solution and support services standardization)
- 30% reduction in information security risks
- employee productivity grows up to 30%
- there is a need to transform a legacy desktop-based workplace infrastructure and provide employees with flexible mobile solutions;
- planning a workplace infrastructure transformation program;
- looking for opportunities to meet regularly changing business requirements;
- you require a more flexible working environment for your employees.
An integrated set of services for desktop and application virtualization will allow you to reduce costs and significantly increase employees’ mobility while keeping data security at a high level.
The Workplace Virtualization Service includes:
- design and implementation of technical solutions for workplace virtualization (including software and hardware delivery and staff training);
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) support and maintenance;
- VDI user support.
Workplace Virtualization allows you to provide flexible support in accordance with employee roles, business requirements and the geography of your company locations.
Mobile users (sales manager, consultant, field engineer, etc.)
Requirements: mobile working, remote access, flexibility, standard applications, local data storage.
Office users (call-center agent, office manager)
Requirements: defined set of LOB applications, for example, requiring a simple data entry; business applications for specific tasks.
Users with specific requirements (top management, designers, application developers, graphic designers)
Requirements: may require specific business functions, special computer resources, specific non-standard devices
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Workplace virtualization
The team ICL Services participated in the BriForum 2015 conference on the latest developments in the field End User…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…
Thank you for contacting!
We will contact you