- More than 50 000 workstations
- More than 10 000 servers and network devices
- More than 30 certificates in specialized areas of Microsoft, CA, IBM, AppSense, HP, ServiceNow
- you seek to reduce the costs of maintenance and management of your IT infrastructure;
- you need to have the option to change the composition and configuration of company software flexibly and as quickly as possible;
- you want to be abreast of what is happening in the IT infrastructure of your company;
- your goal — to centralize the management of the IT environment;
- you want to implement or upgrade the management standards of IT environment and standardize company IT services.
Solutions for the centralized management of corporate environments are designed to reduce the cost of ownership of a complex IT infrastructure. Achievement of this goal is acheived by automating routine tasks, monitoring the current state of resources and collecting actual information about the IT environment and standardize the process of solutions support.
Service to standardize and automate management processes for the corporate IT infrastructure includes the development, implementation and support of complex solutions aimed to reduce the cost of ownership of IT infrastructure.
Products, that are part of the service, can be divided into 2 large groups:
- Monitoring solution allows you to monitor the current state of the IT infrastructure, respond to the occurrence of abnormal situations in time, as well as proactive predict and prevent them. Monitoring products (MS SCOM, CA Spectrum+eHealth, IBM Tivoli, HP OpenView, Nagios etc.) allows you not only be aware of the state of the IT environment of the company, but also to organize the automatic transfer of incidents in various IT services (integration with ITSM products, such as CA Service Desk, MS SCSM, HP SIM, ServiceNow and many other). This increases the rate of reaction and requests resolution, since the time between the occurrence of the contingency and its assignment to the appropriate engineer becomes negligible.
- Automation solutions include products that facilitate (and in some cases eliminate) the work of engineers and administrators. Automation tools allow you to:
- utilize a centralized deployment of application software or operating system images on a user’s workstations or servers;
- collect data about already installed programs and the hardware configuration of the end systems;
- take remote control of workstations and mobile devices of users;
- receive information about your infrastructure in the convenient form, using a flexible and scalable reporting system.
Enterprise Management products are currently available on the market from most of the major vendors — Microsoft, CA, BMC, IBM, HP, Fujitsu, Symantec, etc., as well as in open source solutions. Solutions are available both as software, implemented on the customer side, and in the cloud version. You can create a private cloud if needed for a particular customer.
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…
Test out our voice assistant! After filling in the data, the voice assistant will call you at the specified number, register your voice message, convert it into text and send it to your email
Thank you for contacting!
We will contact you