- Support of platforms which integrate 10 or more systems and applications
- More than 10 highly skilled specialists
- Good knowledge of 3 popular integration platforms
- business processes in your company use data from several information systems;
- your company spends a lot of time on data transfer between the systems and on multiple entry of the same data in different systems;
- your company has a wide partner network and you’re using or planning to use automated data transfer with your partners or customers;
- your company is migrating or planning to migrate to the service-oriented architecture (SOA) of IT.
The IT infrastructure of a company consists usually of many business applications and software products which perform a wide range of tasks, such as supporting accounting, HR, sales, production management, warehouse management etc.
Lack of the integration across these information systems leads to considerable expenses on data transfer and aggregation, as well as on analysis of the information required for making complex management decisions. Such inconsistencies significantly complicate the operational control of the whole company’s activities. In most cases businesses simply don’t have enough resources to implement a full and all embracing approach to the integration.
This situation evolves quickly into insufficient flexibility of the IT infrastructure. It is vital for the business to have precise and up-to-date information about the external and the internal environment, but a scattered IT landscape is a considerable obstacle in this sense. Lack of a coherent strategy towards a single information field for decision making constantly increases costs and risks of changes.
Application integration service and maintenance of the integration platforms allow you to organize the work with business information of any level and to avoid data loss and inconsistency. The service includes the following elements:
- identification of the applications which provide master data for the company;
- identification of the data exchange model between the applications;
- automation of data exchange among the applications, based on the principles of service-oriented architecture (SOA);
- maintenance of the integration solution.
After implementing an integration project you will be able to:
- ensure the sufficient flexibility of your information system;
- reduce costs of ownership and changes;
- maintain a single information field for all employees;
- increase productivity by fast data interchange, reporting quality and eliminating multiple manual data entry.
Besides the standard warranty we can offer you various models of the operational support and maintenance of the integration solution, tailored specifically for your company. The service package that is formed considering all the risks and requirements will minimize costs of corporate internal changes, technical breakdowns etc.
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…
Test out our voice assistant! After filling in the data, the voice assistant will call you at the specified number, register your voice message, convert it into text and send it to your email
Thank you for contacting!
We will contact you