Over 900 developers
Over 50 architects and analysts
50 % of projects grow into long-term cooperation
Over 100 projects per year
We offer the full package of the software development services as well as the specific types of software development work.
Working technologies: MS.Net, MS SQL Server, ASP.Net, JAVA, J2EE, SWING, Oracle Forms/Reports/SQL and PL/SQL Windows Azure, JAVA, J2EE (including SPRING/STRUT Frameworks), Open Systems LAMP Stack, XML, XSLT, Web, HTML, AJAX, SharePoint, BizTalk, TFS.
We will help you to:
- implement changes to the existing systems;
- expand the range of the tasks your system can accomplish;
- adapt systems to the modern usage conditions;
- dispense with the outdated, unsupported or not user-friendly technology solutions;
- integrate different systems with each other;
- enhance the quality of the software products in use;
- create fundamentally new solutions for your business.
Service implementation includes the following types of software development work:
- requirements analysis: request for proposal, software specification, functional and nonfunctional requirements, which are collected and described based on the scrutinized initial data in accordance with the generally accepted standards;
- architecture of the technical solution: high-level and low-level technical solutions entirely meeting the requirements;
- prototyping: analysis and demonstration of the applicability of candidate solutions, which allows choosing the most acceptable one. Solutions can be used as a basis for the further implementation;
- effort estimations: optimistic and pessimistic estimations, identifying and assessing the risks related to the selected technical solution;
- development: coding in accordance with the technical solution, unit tests creation, removing defects found during system testing and acceptance testing;
- deployment: installation packages, scripts and instructions for implementation of the solution in the test and live environments;
- maintenance: removing the defects found during operation and support, implementation of changes into the system;
- audit of the technical solution: analysis of the compliance with the non-functional requirements, consistency of the taken approaches, finding the ways for optimization;
- documenting: creation and adaptation of the technical and supporting documentation.
- you have an understanding of the way your system should be working but none of the existing solutions satisfies your demands;
- the solutions you are using are obsolete and no longer fit the requirements of the business;
- support of the existing manual or half-automated processes takes too much resources and the risk of costly failures is high;
- to increase revenues you have to find new niches demanding the usage of high-technology software products.
- Over 900 developers
- Over 50 architects and analysts
- 50 % of projects grow into long-term cooperation
- Over 100 projects per year
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Software development
In this series of articles Dmitry Kashtanov writes about what kinds of services you can find in the IT…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…