- Over 900 developers
- Over 50 architects and analysts
- 50 % of projects grow into long-term cooperation
- Over 100 projects per year
- you have an understanding of the way your system should be working but none of the existing solutions satisfies your demands;
- the solutions you are using are obsolete and no longer fit the requirements of the business;
- support of the existing manual or half-automated processes takes too much resources and the risk of costly failures is high;
- to increase revenues you have to find new niches demanding the usage of high-technology software products.
In our company, customized software development and software maintenance can mean either a full cycle of work “from scratch” or the implementation of individual stages.
WHAT DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
- Oracle SQL and PL/ Reports/ Forms/ SQL Windows Azure;
- MS SQL Server;
- J2EE (STRUP/ SPRING/ Frameworks);
- SWING, Open Systems LAMP Stack;
- BizTalk and more.
Our experts will help you:
- to develop software tailored to the specific aspects of your business;
- to make adjustments to working systems;
- to integrate applications;
- to switch to more recent or popular software products;
- to solve problems related to performance, extensibility, scalability, security, and failure safety;
- to upgrade existing products to a modern level;
- to synchronize various systems;
- to develop software while balancing prices with high quality of works.
Customized software development service consists of several steps:
Analysis of initial requirements: software specification, request for proposals and functional/non-functional requirements that are defined and described after careful study, and initial data in accordance with international standards;
Solution architecture: high and low level technical solutions that fully comply with all requirements. Prototyping: studying of different possible solutions and demonstration of their simulated implementation makes it possible to choose the optimal scenario; developed solutions can be used as a basis for further development.
Programming effort analysis: optimistic and pessimistic assessments, studying of the risks associated with the implementation of the selected technical solution.
Development: code writing, creating of unit tests, eliminating defects identified during tests.
Deployment: creating installation packages, writing scripts and instructions that allow you to synchronize new technical solutions with test or operating platforms.
Technical support: elimination of errors and defects that were discovered during the use of the solution, making modifications to the finished system.
Audit: analysis of technical solutions for compliance with non-functional requirements, studying of the coherence of approaches and searching for ways for their optimization.
Documentation: writing technical/supporting documentation and its adaptation.
Testing: check of the developed solution for compliance with the requirements, correction of defects.
Implementation support: examination of the developed solution for compliance with the customer’s expectations and creating of a list of necessary changes.
In this series of articles Dmitry Kashtanov writes about what kinds of services you can find in the IT…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…
Test out our voice assistant! After filling in the data, the voice assistant will call you at the specified number, register your voice message, convert it into text and send it to your email
Thank you for contacting!
We will contact you