- 90% of calls accepted in 30 seconds
- 24/7/365 support
- 70% of requests are resolved during user’s first call
- 99.8% of calls resolved in agreed timeframe (SLA)
- number of calls to IT service is growing rapidly;
- calls resolution becomes not efficient and quick enough;
- cost of IT maintenance, development and management is growing;
- general employees’ satisfaction with the IT service quality has degraded.
The main goal of Service Desk is to restore customer operation to normal or execute a request as quickly as possible solving the majority of registered calls during a user’s first contact. The Service Desk coordinates resolution of incidents or requests transferred to other resolver groups and manages related communication.
Service Desk includes handling of calls (including incidents, service requests etc):
- in a manner reflecting current customer business process operation and user expectation;
- in the language preferred and agreed with the customer;
- in accordance with contractual service level agreement (SLA) requirements, agreed processes and best practices.
Service Desk ensures that a call is resolved and closed by:
- providing required information or advising customer on a proper action;
- effectively reusing knowledge accumulated during calls handling;
- remotely connecting to affected device to diagnose and resolve the reported issue;
- coordinating resolution of all calls reported to Service Desk;
- continuously analyzing and improving performance based on Lean principles.
For the customers that do not expect calls resolution due to the nature of the business requirements pure Call Center service is available as the most cost effective solution. Call Center includes single point of contact function for all calls in scope, accept and route calls to proper resolver group.
Service Desk Expert
The proper interaction with IT…
Company experts provide comments on Service Desk and cloud…
For the second straight year ICL Services ranks 7th in the rating of major IT support providers…
Represent several tools, or technologies, that will enable the company to be more focused on the client’s…
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
What is IT outsourcing, what are it’s advantages and how not to be mistaken with a choice of service provider? All of this…
ICL Services presents one of the most significant project…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…