- More than 150 Windows/Linux/Unix server support specialists
- More than 50 customers
- More than 8 000 supported servers
- 2times average increase of the server’s availability
- server maintenance is expensive (for companies with more than 10 servers);
- you need round-the-clock server maintenance;
- you need to reduce the cost of supporting high-end operating systems (such as HPUX or AIX);
- you want to be confident in the smooth operation of the company’s servers and minimize unplanned downtime;
- your own IT service can’t manage complex server equipment;
- you do not want to be distracted from the main work with business applications for worrying about the operability of the servers where these apps are installed.
SERVER SUPPORT SERVICE INCLUDES:
- basic configuration of new servers;
- ensuring stable and uninterrupted operation of servers according to a Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- agreed modification of the OS configuration;
- prevention and prompt solving of problems arising in the OS operation;
- competent decommissioning of equipment after the expiration of the lifetime.
Our team provides professional maintenance for all modern operating systems:
- Windows Server;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server;
- Oracle Linux;
- Debian Linux and others.
- Oracle Solaris;
- IBM AIX;
We also suggest that you have a look at the Server maintenance service. Our company provides repair services 24/7 and can guarantee not only the timely arrival of a specialist at the installation site or quick delivery of spare parts, but also the time period until the equipment is fully restored to working condition.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Server management
Renaissance Capital company uses a model in which a part of the IT infrastructure is supported by own resources and other…
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
ICL Services presents one of the most significant project…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…