- 4 — 6 hours average request fulfillment time
- The number of incidents from the user, associated to errors or application performance 2 — 4 incidents per 100 users per month
- 95 — 99 % % is a success rate for mass installation of applications or patches
- your employees are distributed geographically, making it difficult for IT specialists to access their workstations;
- cost of maintenance of Workplace IT infrastructure is growing uncontrollably;
- you want to service your user’s IT infrastructure in line with the best international practice.
The main purpose of the Remote Workplace Support service is to ensure the stable operation of the user’s IT infrastructure that meets the needs of your business and provides high performance employees. Our services will help you with this by achieving the following metrics:
- minimization of the downtime associated with the inability to use corporate workstations;
- prompt elimination of any errors, related to operating system (OS) and applications performance and operability;
- proactive analysis of errors that occur in order to eliminate the main (root) causes and, as a consequence, to prevent their occurrence in the future;
- implementation of requests from employee, as well as implementation of installation process, upgrade and configuration of OS and applications with minimal or no participation of the employee;
- development and implementation of proposals for workplace infrastructure optimization, reducing cost and increasing productivity.
Single point of contact for all employees is the Service Desk responsible for receiving, recording, routing, coordination and resolution of all workplace support requests. It uses the detailed work instructions, the database of known errors and technical competence of the Service Desk operators. Depending on the request complexity the Service Desk escalate incidents to second and third line support teams.
Operating (2nd line) and engineering (3rd line) user support levels provide effective and timely incidents resolution, request fulfillment, change implementation, patch management, associated with workplace infrastructure.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Remote workplace support
Over the next 3 years we will be providing «Service Desk», «Customer Support on site», and «IT infrastructure…
In this series of articles Dmitry Kashtanov writes about what kinds of services you can find in the IT…
What is IT outsourcing, what are it’s advantages and how not to be mistaken with a choice of service provider? All of this…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…