- 50 + Engineers and Architects
- 30 + Technologies
- 80 + Certificates
- 20 + Service Projects
- Your business (B2B, B2C) depends on your web application's availability and performance (for example, online stores)
- Your business is extremely sensitive even to the smallest downtime of your IT services (website) resulting in lost money
- You care about how your mobile application works for customers and you want to provide high-quality services
- You're looking for a comprehensive solution suitable for monitoring of web, mobile web, streaming data and cloud applications by testing real users and synthetic monitoring
- We implement service and application key performance indicators (KPI) coupled with business KPI for IT departments
We suggest implementing a package of flexible solutions designed by Dynatrace to monitor web applications (front-end, back-end, applications) and mobile applications across multiple platforms, data centre infrastructure, databases (database management systems), network traffic, logs, and cloud solutions.
Dynatrace solutions ensure early diagnosis and preventive analytics on IT service operations from an end user’s perspective and individual IT infrastructure elements before critical alerts appear.
Unlike the traditional approach that resumes operations after an incident is detected, the APM solution starts to 'sound the alarm' long before the incident occurs by preemptively identifying a possible degradation in the performance of a specific IT element. This gives the IT department more time to resolve the issue.
This solution is of great interest for:
- Geographically dispersed companies, such as: financial entities (banks), oil and gas industry holding companies, retail companies, food retailers, insurance and pharmaceutical companies
- Cloud data processing centres, telecommunication companies, transportation companies, power generating companies
Dynatrace can analyse availability and performance in ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DB2, NodeJS, AngularJS, ASP.Net, PHP, jQuery, JBoss, Apache, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, SAP, SharePoint, MS BizTalk, Tibco, Azure, Exchange Server and many other software solutions.
When our customers implement Application Performance Management (АРМ) class solutions and transition to preventive analytics, they get access to additional options not available in any other monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, MS, etc.):
- Monitoring client-side mobile application performance
- Client-side behaviour analytics
- Full-stack monitoring of applications, microservices and container technologies
- Automatic service topology detection
- Detection and analysis of causes/problems, business analytics and user-friendly technology and business indicator visualization, timely notifications to IT professionals of any service degradation
- Application performance management
- Synthetic monitoring based on standard IT system performance tests in terms of hardware and software performance metrics (such as reading speed, disk write, memory paging speed, and network utilization)
We also create the ability to manage business continuity and improve accessibility of extremely important company business processes, which are supported by multiple IT systems. Preventive analytics make it possible to detect and predict potential application failures before they affect users and your customers.
IT infrastructure management expert