More than 60 000 mailboxes on service
More than 200 servers under support
More than 30 certificates for Microsoft and IBM messaging systems’ products
Nowadays Informational flows are a mandatory part of any company’s activity to maintain continuous business operations.
The service includes following components:
- quick and convenient service for end-user messaging infrastructure support;
- implementing tools for increasing the efficiency of messaging infrastructure;
- providing secure information exchange;
- providing fault tolerance for e-mail and instant messaging systems;
- providing scalability for messaging infrastructure in response to new business challenges;
- reducing amount of junk e-mails (spam).
Messaging systems management services includes wide complex of measures to maintain and support messaging solutions based on Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, IBM Lotus Domino, IBM Lotus Sametime and IBM Traveler.
- you need high level of availability, security and performance of e-mail and instant messaging systems 24 hours a day;
- you want to improve performance of the existing messaging infrastructure;
- you want to optimize costs of maintaining the existing messaging systems;
- you are interested in reducing downtime caused by unavailability of messaging systems and inability to send important information to colleagues or customers;
- it is important for you that company staff has access to corporate e-mail and instant messaging systems anytime and anywhere;
- you need to have a reliable and stable messaging system.
- More than 60 000 mailboxes on service
- More than 200 servers under support
- More than 30 certificates for Microsoft and IBM messaging systems’ products
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Messaging systems support
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
Today we tell about the IBM Lotus Domino/Notes outsourcing project of the infrastructure of a major European financial holding company with branches…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…