- More than 60 000 mailboxes on service
- More than 200 servers under support
- More than 30 certificates for Microsoft and IBM messaging systems’ products
- you need high level of availability, security and performance of e-mail and instant messaging systems 24 hours a day;
- you want to improve performance of the existing messaging infrastructure;
- you want to optimize costs of maintaining the existing messaging systems;
- you are interested in reducing downtime caused by unavailability of messaging systems and inability to send important information to colleagues or customers;
- it is important for you that company staff has access to corporate e-mail and instant messaging systems anytime and anywhere;
- you need to have a reliable and stable messaging system.
Nowadays Informational flows are a mandatory part of any company’s activity to maintain continuous business operations.
The service includes following components:
- quick and convenient service for end-user messaging infrastructure support;
- implementing tools for increasing the efficiency of messaging infrastructure;
- providing secure information exchange;
- providing fault tolerance for e-mail and instant messaging systems;
- providing scalability for messaging infrastructure in response to new business challenges;
- reducing amount of junk e-mails (spam).
Messaging systems management services includes wide complex of measures to maintain and support messaging solutions based on Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, IBM Lotus Domino, IBM Lotus Sametime and IBM Traveler.
Tire & Rubber Company
- the large team of high-qualified professionals with wide experience in messaging systems support;
- experience in supporting more than 60,000 mailboxes for medium and large companies from different business areas (car manufacturers, banks, retailers, etc.);
- more than 30 certificates for MS Exchange, MS Lync, IBM Lotus Domino products
- we use process-based management approach, based on the best ITSM practices;
- we have years of experience in messaging systems support for the large international customers.
- 24/7/365 messaging systems support;
- comprehensive support and integration for all major messaging and instant messaging systems.
- reducing the losses caused by messaging systems downtime;
- reducing the costs for IT infrastructure support;
- direct partnership agreements with messaging systems vendors (Microsoft, IBM).
Recommendation service for CIOs
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
7 main 2015 trends: where is it outsourcing moving?
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
General Director tips - interaction with it during the crisis: what to outsource?
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…
Test out our voice assistant! After filling in the data, the voice assistant will call you at the specified number, register your voice message, convert it into text and send it to your email
Thank you for contacting!
We will contact you