- 40% Reduce reputational, financial and legal risks by up to
- 500 Professional technicians
- 30% Reduce data leakage risks by up to
- 1000 Vendor certificates
- You want to have a full understanding of your IT security vulnerabilities and risks
- You want to increase security of your IT infrastructure and reduce risks of security breaches
- You want to get recommendations how to improve security at reasonable costs
- You want to adjust your security policies according to best practices
IT security is directly linked to enhanced company’s reputation, financial stability and prosperity. It’s very important to have an information security strategy as a part of IT security system which provides sufficient data protection level with reasonable costs and IT services limitations.
Our security assessment service provides you with a thorough evaluation of your IT infrastructure to identify its compliance to buseness requirements and known best practices. The Assessment will give you the best way to organize interaction of verious security systems: antivirus solutions, network firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems etc.
The service can help you reduce the risks of possible security breaches and take all necessary measures to prevent them or minimize the harm they can cause. The Assessment will outline the most critical security gaps including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis.
The security assessment service includes evaluation of the current state of security systems and developing the best security improvement strategy. There are several implementation phases:
- Analysis of current infrastructure risks and their impact on business
- Comparing security requirements with business needs and limitations
- Security policy analysis for compliance with world standards
- Providing the list of recommendations for security improvement based on known best practices according to business requirements and client needs
expert in IT Security Assessment
Efficient business operation requires having an information protection strategy reflected in the IT security…