Up to 60 % reduction in IT costs
Up to 70 % reduction in risk
More than 10000 servers supported
IT capacity management is a way to coordinate the company’s IT infrastructure with changing business requirements and provide the necessary IT capacity in a timely manner.
The objective of IT capacity management is to provide the necessary processing and storage resources in a timely and cost-efficient manner. The main objective of the process is to create an appropriate balance of capacity in an IT organization.
IT capacity management includes:
- Performance management. Measurement, monitoring and performance configuration of IT infrastructure components.
- Determination of the resources necessary for an application. Determination of hardware power or network bandwidth necessary to support new or modified applications at the expected workload.
- Modelling. Application of analytical and simulation models to determine the resources necessary for an application. Development of the best solution based on the analysis of various scenarios and responses to «what if?» questions..
- Capacity planning.Analysis of the current situation using scenarios and forecasting the future application of the company’s IT infrastructure and resources necessary to satisfy the expected demand for IT services.
We use VMware vRealize Operations Insight, vRealize Automation and vRealize Business Management solutions for the intelligent management of physical equipment and processes in vSphere, OpenStack and Hyper-V environments.
Our engineers adapt any application software to the environment of your company. The service includes:
- automation systems training
- assistance in acquisition of process procedures techniques
- final software debugging
We will provide::
- Compliance of purchased capacity with real business needs
- Compliance of current facilities with the company's development plans
- Efficient operation of available resources
- Timely notification on the need for additional resources
- Technical support and outsourcing
- IT capacity management automation systems training
- You want to reduce the expenses on IT infrastructure
- You want to provide your business with required IT resources in a timely manner
- You want to find out how your IT infrastructure meets current and future business needs
- You want to find out how much investment and when will be required to upgrade your IT infrastructure
- Up to 60 % reduction in IT costs
- Up to 70 % reduction in risk
- 24/7/365 support
- More than 10000 servers supported
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in IT capacity management
You can download the White paper on several services from our…
Changing business views on the provision of IT services result in the need to implement the management process for their…
We have become one of only 40 companies with ISO…
It allows reducing the cost of IT infrastructure maintenance through flexible problem-specific IT facilities…