- More than 150 infrastructure support specialists
- More than 50 customers
- More than 7 000 supporting servers
- 24/7/365 support
- there are more than 10 servers in your network, and you want to reduce the cost of IT infrastructure maintenance;
- you want to be sure of continuous operation of your server equipment and don’t want to bear the costs of unexpected outages;
- your server infrastructure has grown and you are already finding it difficult to maintain the diversity of services;
- you want to allocate key resources to work with specific business applications and not divert them onto IT infrastructure performance issues;
- you want to improve the performance of existing infrastructure with the same cost level.
Infrastructure Applications and services provide centralized and efficient IT infrastructure management.
The service includes the following components:
- file Services support;
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) support;
- printing Services support;
- automatic allocation of IP addresses (DHCP) support;
- high availability solutions support (NLB and Failover Clustering from Microsoft);
- terminal Services management (Microsoft Terminal Services);
- time synchronization service (NTP) support;
- WEB-services (Apache, IIS) support;
- Citrix products support, including cloud technologies;
- virtual applications and virtual desktops solutions support, management and optimization (Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop);
- enterprise level mobile applications and devices management (Citrix XenMobile, Citrix ShareFile);
- managing the delivery of enterprise applications and cloud services (Citrix NetScaler).
The service also includes support for other system services such as KMS (automatic activation of Microsoft products), WDS (Windows Deployment Services), FTP (File Transfer Protocol), etc.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Infrastructure applications and services administration
Renaissance Capital company uses a model in which a part of the IT infrastructure is supported by own resources and other…
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
ICL Services presents one of the most significant project…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…