- More than 150 directory services support specialists
- More than 50 current customers under directory services infrastructure support
- More than 140 000 users currently supported within directory service
- you have more than 100 users and you want to reduce IT support costs;
- it’s important for you to be confident in continuous operation of applications associated with the directory service and you don’t want to lose money because of unforeseeable downtime;
- you want to reduce IT support costs for rare directory services (such as 389 Directory Server (Fedora Directory Server) or Apache Directory);
- your domain structure has grown and it has become a problem for you to maintain all the existing branches;
- you want to make every effort to work with specific business applications and not worry about performance of the IT infrastructure.
Directory service support includes a wide range of tasks to ensure continuous operation of the directory service and to keep it up to date, regardless of its complexity and geographical locations.
When operating any information system, it is important to have full control over both this system and the infrastructure components associated with it. This issue becomes particularly important in geographically distributed environments, where it is not possible to ensure the presence of qualified technical staff in all offices.
The service includes:
- name resolution services (DNS, WINS) support;
- directory service infrastructure risk analysis;
- recommendations for improving the environment in the context of the directory service;
- ensuring directory services infrastructure complies to the industry and vendors best practice;
- performing all required scheduled maintenance and routine requests related to the directory service;
- proactive monitoring of the directory service basic parameters using specialized software;
- developing and implementing the plans for continuous and resilient directory service operation;
- regularly checking the means and methods of directory service disaster recovery;
- system performance reporting, workload analysis, recommendations to increase resources with the further expansion of the IT infrastructure.
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Senior team leader of Windows systems
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…