Microsoft Dynamics® AX is a scalable system for medium and large enterprises, corporations and holding structures that require a single solution.
Microsoft Dynamics AX better suits for companies that have:
- up to 10,000 employees;
- turnover ranging from 10 to 800 million dollars;
- need for automation of 25 to 500 workstations of simultaneously working users (in practice, there are installations for up to 1,000 workplaces, test installations for up to 3,600);
- specific and complex business processes (enterprises with a distributed structure, holdings, distribution and production companies).
- The platform is perfect for re-designing business processes, as well as for improving the efficiency of doing business.
- Develop an customized functional solution or application, providing both full range of services and its part:
Help you to change the version of the existing solution and provide you with advice
Upgrade / modify the functionality of the existing solution or application;
Provide technical support to the customer’s specialists regarding the work with the system: 2nd / 3rd support lines, incidental support, advisory assistance on system application issues, provision of methodical and methodological assistance, consulting services to eliminate the consequences of user errors.
- Define the requirements for the future system;
- Write the terms of reference;
- Develop a solution architecture;
- Help you to choose the most effective development technology;
- Describe the solution being created, design the modifications and improvements of the functionality in detail;
- Write the program code or optimize the existing one;
- Test and fix the detected errors;
- Integrate with the existing systems;
- Set a working environment at the enterprise and configure the system;
- Prepare documentation for the end users, as well as training materials;
- Eliminate the errors and defects that have been detected during the use of the solution; introduce changes into the finished system;
- Train both technical specialists and the end users.