Up to 50 % of savigs when creating and developing DC
Down to 40 % reducing cost to IT infrastructure
Up to 50 % performance increase without significant investments
Up to 30 % decrease in TCO due to comprehensive approach
In the modern world of today the business requirements and customer expectations are constantly growing. Company executives having company-owned data centers are often interested in their development to have the following:
- business growth strategy support
- ability to provide new services
- improve company competitiveness
We propose to assess and optimize the following Data Center components:
- Data communication networks
- Storage area networks
- Servers (operating systems, databases etc.)
- Infrastructure applications
Basing on client’s requirements and using given recommendations series of measures for IT-infrastructure optimization will be developed and appropriate goal priorities will be set. After goal list is approved the general development strategy for Data Center IT-infrastructure will be built.
Creating and maintaining up to date development strategy will give a vision of the data center development vector, get rid of situational decisions and, ultimately, help to better manage your Data Center.
As a result of the Data Center strategy creation and assessment service we will consider the applicability of these technologies and practices:
- Consolidation and advanced methods of organizing data center facilities;
- Widespread automation of operations for deployment and support of the data center;
- Virtualization in the broad sense (computing, networking, storage, applications);
- The convergence of software development (implementation) and support departments (DevOps)
- And other practices for data center improvement.
Our practical recommendations, basing on our experience and knowledgebase, will let you transform and improve your IT-infrastructure
To minimize financial, reputational and legal risks basing on outdated or inconsistent data due to its constant growth and change, you could conduct the survey of IT- infrastructure. Our IT-infrastructure Discovery Service will help you minimize all those risks, ease operational activities and get prepared for any IT-project.
Performance Analysis of the IT Infrastructure consist of:
- The performance estimation of each component, compliance analysis of your business requirements and an estimation of the available IT resources
- The cost optimization by discovering unused resources
- Identifying bottlenecks
- Identifying the maximal load on different components
- Capturing performance values
We can discover and collect information about the following types of equipment:
- Network Devices
- Storage and Backup Systems etc.
- You need an independent professional assessment of the current DC strategy effectiveness
- You are considering the possibility of implementing innovative approaches in the work of the data center: clouds, hybrid capacity utilization (own + cloud), outsourcing, innovation management techniques etc.
- You want to improve fault tolerance of your infrastructure significantly
- You’d like to increase efficiency of your hardware and applications and improve your return of investments in Data Center IT-infrastructure
- You’d like to reduce Data Center infrastructure costs preserving its functionality according to business requirements
- You want to analyse and eliminate possible performance, reliability and scalability gaps and bottlenecks of IT-infrastructureand its components
- You want to maximize the available performance resource
- Up to 50 % of savigs when creating and developing DC
- Down to 40 % reducing cost to IT infrastructure
- Up to 50 % performance increase without significant investments
- Up to 30 % decrease in TCO due to comprehensive approach
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Datacenter Discovery, Strategy Assessment and Optimization
One of the most effective options to optimize the IT strategy is to develop and increase the efficiency of own Data Processing Centers…