- 24x7 RDBMS support
- More than 50 certificates
- More than 1 500 DB servers and more than 8 000 DB more over 4 PB
- Service level between 99,5 and 99,999
- you want to provide quality support and data continuity for your business-critical applications;
- you want to reduce DB downtime and provide a high level of data integrity and availability;
- you want to improve your business efficiency and employees productivity working with key applications.
Any modern company handles a huge amount of data every day, this data is constantly being input, modified and saved it needs to be securely stored in some form of Database.
ICL Services offers RDBMS Support based on a standardized best practice approach for all types of business and customer activities. This gives our customers the ability to work in a competitive way, taking all advantages of their stored data.
ICL Services provides the following RDBMS Support capabilities:
- monitoring the key indicators for DBs such as availability, status, performance and free space within a database;
- creating, monitoring, troubleshooting and regular DB Maintenance tasks;
- incidents and problems handling;
- DB configuration and settings;
- RDBMS Patching;
- security audit and DB access control;
- DBs CMDB, KBs and document handling;
- creating DB Performance reports;
- proposing the best way to optimize a DB performance;
- implementing best practice for DB performance optimization.
Our specialists provide RDBMS Support based on:
- Windows, UNIX, Linux Operating systems.
- MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- high-availability solutions for DB ( high-availability, mirroring, replication and so on).
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
expert in Database administration
Renaissance Capital company uses a model in which a part of the IT infrastructure is supported by own resources and other…
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
ICL Services presents one of the most significant project…
What will happen to IT outsourcing market in 2015? How will it change, where is it moving and what awaits its…
The crisis makes you save on everything. A company wants to maintain high growth rates and reduce expenses. IT outsourcing is a good idea for…