- 30+ engineers in Cloud technologies
- 40+ certificates Red Hat, Oracle, IBM
- Reduce server deployment time to 5 mins
- Reduce time for project deployment up to 50%
- It is required to reduce the financial and time costs to launch new services / servers
- It is required to consume compute resources more effitient
- You want to reduce unplanned downtime of business processes
- You are interested in the development of complex it modernization solutions
- You already have an cloud, but there is a need to upgrade it or extend its functionality
- You need high level of standardization in infrastructure management
These days, IT costs is a significant part of any company’s budget. As a result — the business is constantly looking to reduce these costs and be more efficient. But it is not possible to achieve these efficiency gains without fundamental changes in IT such as automation, self-service, cloud services underpinned by SLAs.
Curently OpenStack is one of the fastest growing IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) cloud solutions. OpenStack is used by the leading IT companies in the world who migrate applications to OpenStack-based environment and deliver as IT services to their users and customers in a more agile and efficient way. OpenStack makes it possible to use the new cloud-driven approach for managing your infrastructure.
Building cloud infrastructure is quite a complex undertaking. Each step requires a professional approach: analysis of the current infrastructure, integration in the given conditions, taking into account further scalability, as well as further support and extended functionality.
As part of this service, ICL Services offers all required activities to implement your cloud infrastructure based on OpenStack. You will leverage our end-to-end expertise to implement the solution quckly and migrate your infrastructure to the cloud.
The service includes:
- Designing OpenStack infrastructure according to your requirements (OpenStack services, Storage system (Enterprise-level Storage, Ceph, Gluster, etc), Monitoring system, System management, Self-Service portal, Resource management).
- OpenStack module/plugin development — add new features,etc
- OpenStack infrastructure deployment
- Migration to OpenStack
- Cloud support
- User and technical support education
The service includes the following versions of OpenStack:
- Free OpenStack: Juno, Kilo, Liberty, etc
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment
- RackSpace Cloud
- Canonical OpenStack
- SuSE Cloud
- Other enterprise versions of OpenStack
A unique closed meeting between the leading IT executives of large Kazan companies and an expert Mikhail…
What data storage system should I use when designing the infrastructure of a corporate/public cloud based on OpenStack…
The proper interaction with IT…
Company experts provide comments on Service Desk and cloud…
Representatives of the ERICSSON company visited the office of ICL…
The award ceremony of the Innovation Time contest took part…
We participate in the project with our up-to-date business…
The Global CIO portal started the service that provides a complete range of services for CIOs in one…
OpenStack is a free open source product developed by more than 400 companies…
Test out our voice assistant! After filling in the data, the voice assistant will call you at the specified number, register your voice message, convert it into text and send it to your email
Thank you for contacting!
We will contact you