- 7 hours and you will learn about general Lean’s tools
- 80% training’s time is practice
- 10 - 15% people can participate in a training
- Your internal processes performance periodically fail
- Your service costs of are above market average
- You see that the employees potential is not fully utilized
- You do understand that your employees need to develop a client-oriented mindset
- There is no system approach to discuss and implement ideas of the employees
- "What kind of value does our solution bring to our customers?" question is rarely asked
ICL Services company is internally developing the culture of continuous improvement based on Lean approach for more than two years. Currently Lean approach is a standard business practice that helps us improve process effectiveness and service quality and increase customer satisfaction. Now we are ready to share our experience with you!
The training objectives are to:
- Introduce to "Lean Manufacturing (Lean)» approach as a continuous improvement system.
- Practice using basic tools of the process continuous improvement and tools to build employee’s engagement.
- Building an understanding of the Lean’s benefits to the business, customers and employees.
By the end of the training you will:
- Learn how to use Communication Cell as a means to improve team’s communication, to visualise performance and to define areas for continuous improvement.
- Know how to identify, classify, and prevent the wastes in processes.
- Practice building a "Value Stream Map", analyzing processes and developing effective solutions to increase customer satisfaction and reduce cost.
- Learn the Lean approach to problem solving in teams
- Be able to distinguish between “Lean” and traditional companies
YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND GET CLOSE CONSULTATION ON OUR SERVICES.
Expert in introduction to Lean